Covid-19 Update

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have had to cancel all our events so far this year which was absolutely necessary but sad. We look forward to when we can start planning Twinning events again. It would be nice if it is sometime this year.

As you are aware the French were due to join us in Brundall for the weekend this year. With the continuance of the Covid 19 pandemic that could not happen. We will have to see how the next few months go with the virus as to whether we try to look at another date later this year, or hold visits over to next year. We will keep you informed.

We did not hold the A.G.M. or the Safari Lunch but will have to wait and see if it would be possible to fit in our BBQ later in the summer and possibly an Autumn event.

We hope that you are all staying safe and well during these difficult times.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s